Tired of This Relationship Quotes
Sometimes, people stay in relationships out of fear, obligation, or guilt. The fear of being alone, the obligation that comes with being married or having kids and the guilt of breaking someone else’s heart can be reasons for people to stay in relationships where they’re not happy anymore. If you’re tired of being miserable, then do yourself a favour and leave!
If you are tired of your relationship, then it’s a sign that it’s time to move on. If you are tired of the same old routine and being in the same place at the same time every day if you are tired of arguing with someone over dumb things that don’t matter, If you are tired of being lied to or cheated on, it’s time to move on.
Are you tired of this relationship? If so, stop doing little things just to keep the peace. Instead, take the time to reflect on what it is that makes you unhappy in your current situation. Ask yourself if those things can be changed or if they are truly irreconcilable or if you simply need to move on.
Below are beautifully written tired of this relationship quotes. Feel free to make use of them.
Tired of This Relationship Quotes
I’ve been through multiple divorces and I know what a bad relationship looks like. And I could write an entire book on the ways my exes duped me into believing they were happy. This relationship is not normal, I am really tired of this relationship.
1. I am tired of this relationship, maybe it’s time I move on.
2. It’s time to accept that this relationship isn’t making either of you happy. It’s time to move on. Running the same tired routine is not going to make things better. Leaving this relationship might be a step up, despite being scary as hell.
3. I’m tired of being in a constant fight with you. I’m tired of trying to make it work and putting myself out there only to be hurt again and again. I don’t need this anymore, so please if you can’t respect me then just let me go.
4. If you’re tired of yourself, it’s not your fault. You are simply tired of repeating a story that has no plot or character development.
5. I’m tired of this relationship. I want to be single again. It’s not worth it anymore.
6. If you’re tired of this relationship, then maybe it’s time to move on.
7. I’m tired of this relationship. It’s not good for me and it’s definitely not good for you.
8. I can’t take it anymore. I’m out of here and I don’t want to hear another word from you. I am really tired of this relationship.
9. You are not who you used to be. You’re still the person I once loved, but now I want more.
10. Why can’t we just be friends?” I ask out of frustration. “It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s just that I’ve been with you for too long and I feel like we’re growing apart.
11. The reason you don’t feel like making it work is that you don’t want to. It’s that simple.
12. You and me, we’re in the middle of a sentence. There’s too much missing to fill in the blanks.
13. We’ve been together for a long time, but I could never tell you how much I hate you.
14. I am so tired of this relationship and all the drama it brings. I want out.
15. You’re tired of being stuck in this relationship. You want out and you need to take control of your life again.
16. I’m tired of this relationship, actually, I’m so over it. Time to make our decision easier for both of us and call it quits.
17. I’m tired of this relationship. I need someone who is ready to let the past go and move forward with me.
18. I have been in this relationship for what seems like forever. all I want is someone who will love me, hug me, and spend time with me when I need it. I’m ready to put myself out there again.
19. I just don’t think we have a future together. I’m sorry, but it’s not working out.
20. I’ve tried everything, but nothing works. I’m tired of this relationship and want out.
21. You always bring out the worst in me. I’m tired of this relationship, give me my space.
22. You know, sometimes it’s hard to wake up in the morning when you’re in a cycle of feeling like: I want out of this relationship. We need to do something about this. It’s not working anymore.
23. This relationship is getting old. I’m ready to be free of all the drama, regret, and heartache. It’s time to end this relationship.
24. I’m done. I have been making the same excuses and putting up with the same crap for too long.
25. Tired of this relationship. I’m done with all the drama and games. We’re through.
26. I’m sick of this relationship. I can’t take it anymore. I need to get away from you and find a man who will appreciate me for me.
27. I was so bored with this relationship, I thought it would be fun to break up with him.
28. It’s not you, it’s me. I don’t want this relationship anymore.
29. I’m not having this relationship anymore. It’s been three years, and I’ve done everything you asked me to do except fall in love with you.
30. I’ve been through the “relationship ringer” and I’m ready to be single again. This relationship is like a broken record, you hear it over and over again.
31. I don’t want to be in a relationship with you anymore. I’m tired of being manipulated, lied to, and taken for granted.
32. I don’t want to be with you anymore. You’re crazy and I’m tired of this relationship. It’s time to say goodbye to this relationship.
33. I’ve been trying to decide if I should tell you that I don’t want this relationship anymore…or if I should just end it. This relationship is a disaster. I’m breaking up with you.
34. I’m tired of being in a relationship where I constantly have to be the mature one. I’m tired of being told that my feelings don’t matter and that I can’t be mad about things because it’ll just make things more difficult.
35. It’s always hard to leave a relationship that you love, but it’s sometimes necessary to go in search of the good things in life.
36. I can’t believe we are in the same relationship. I’ve wasted all of this time, and it should have been better.
37. I don’t need to be with you anymore. I just want to be left alone. You’re no one to me and I’m now no one to you. So what’s the point of staying together if there’s nothing in it for us?
38. I’m tired of this relationship. I want out, but I don’t want to lose you.
39. This relationship is so tiring. I’m tired of trying to drag you out of your comfort zone, and this feeling is so familiar—you’re giving up again.
40. I’ve tried to give this relationship another chance, but it just isn’t working. It’s been a long time coming, but finally…the relationship is over and I am free.
41. I’m leaving you because I thought we had everything and you cheated on me. I will never forgive you for this, but I would like to see you one last time before I jump out the window.
42. There’s no better time than now to say “I’m done. You’ve been with me for a long time now, and I just can’t do this anymore.
43. Don’t waste your time on people who don’t want to grow. It’s time to let go of the bad, start over with the good, and move on. Don’t let someone tell you what to do when you know better.
44. I’m tired of this relationship. I’m tired of being married and I’m tired of the way you make me feel.
45. It’s you and me against the world, baby. It’s time to end this relationship.
46. I’m not saying we should break up, but let’s just take a break from this relationship that is killing us both.
47. I wish there was a shortcut to love. I don’t want to maintain a relationship; I want to move on from one that is broken and in need of repair.
48. You’re a good person, but I’m not in love with you anymore. Let’s break up.
49. In a relationship you are not the center of attention, the sun, or the moon. You are just a speck of dust in the wind.
50. You know you’re the best thing that ever happened to me, but I just don’t feel it.
51. Let’s have fun. If you’re not having fun, then we don’t need to stay together.
52. I’m tired of this relationship. I don’t want to be with you anymore and now I know why: because it’s not working for either of us
53. I’m so tired of this relationship. I just want a new one with someone who’s not an emotional vampire.
54. If you’re bored with your relationship, change it. If you’re tired of being hurt and disappointed, change it. If you want a little more excitement in your life, then change it.
55. You know you’re in a bad relationship when you are sick of it but not sick enough to leave.
56. Do you ever get tired of the same old routine in your relationship? It’s time to shake things up.
57. Sometimes you just have to make the decision to end a relationship. It’s not always easy or fun, but it’s the right thing for everyone involved
58. You’re not the only one who can say I love you. If you’re reading this, it’s either too late or too early to say that. Why don’t we just take a break from each other?
59. If you have doubts about the person you’re with, it’s time to take a break. It’s never too late to be alone.
60. I shouldn’t be here. I want out, but I can’t leave ’til I know if the relationship is worth saving.
61. A relationship is like a tornado. It starts as small and peaceful, but it ends up leveling everything in its path. “I’d rather be alone than in a relationship where my soul is missing.
62. Tired of being told to be patient, when I’m just trying to find my way through this life.
If you have been in a relationship that has just become too toxic and you cannot see a future with this person, then there is no reason to stay because it will only bring more pain. I hope these tired of this relationship quotes come to time. Please, share these quotes on your socials and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.